Monday 7 March 2011

home sick

As in, I am sick of being stuck at home.
Nobody wants to employ me. This is sad, but I might as well use my time productively. So, I am going to exercise lots, take lots of pictures and keep applying for jobs. I've also got my own car now so I can get about a little bit which is nice.

This is what my car looks like:

It's old and a bit temperamental, but I love it.

I've also got a holiday to look forward to which is nice. My boyfriend is taking me to Paris in April :]
I've written to a few places to see if I can take photos of an old asylum and a disused brewery so if that goes ahead it'll be great. I've bought a couple more cameras to get some interesting shots...

The Robot 3. Isn't it cute?

& the DIY Twin Lens Reflex TLR. I get to build it myself which could be interesting...

I've already encountered a problem with the Robot 3, but once I sort that out, expect some interesting pictures.
In the meantime, here's one from my Zumi:



Sorry for being useless at posting more often! I'll get better. 

new rule #6: don't lose motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment